Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Confession Quiz

Think you know about sin and confession, try this test!

Question 1: When you go to Confession, you say:
  • Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
  • Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
  • I know I've sinned, Father, but let's talk about you!
  • I make a boo-boo.
Question 2: The Seven Deadly Sins are:
  • Sloth, Envy, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony, Pride, and Greed
  • Doc, Dopey, Sleepy, Bashful, Sneezy, Happy and Grumpy.
  • Fun
  • Laziness, Jealousy, Anger, Lust, Gluttony, Pride and Greed
Question 3: Missing Mass is a:
  • mortal sin
  • good way to get a good tee time on Sunday
  • venial sin
  • shame but nothing to sweat over
Question 4: A priest may never tell what he hears in Confession.
  • True. Always true.
  • False. There are several reasons to break the confidence.
  • True except when authorities have to be notified.
  • True but if it's really, really good...who can keep a secret?
Question 5: Racism is a sin as declared by:
  • The USCCB in the 80's.
  • Lilly livered liberals
  • Natural Law
  • It's not a sin. It's a way of life!
Question 6: Confessions are heard at St. John's:
  • In the girls' restroom
  • Tonight, Tuesday March 6, during Adoration!
  • Sundays, Tuesdays, and Fridays during Lent and by appointment.
  • On Good Friday