Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

It's not just any Friday

Y'all! Its Friday! Spring Break is here!

Any break is appreciated at this point.

So last week Fr. Joe blogged about Jimmy Kimmel, well Jimmy did it again:






It must be the camera that makes people, that have NO idea, talk with such opinons/expertise. I really have nothing else to say about that haha. Pray for them.

Now something great from Catholic memes that I think Fr. Joe will enjoy and the rest of you crazy comic book fans out there


One of the comments on the picture was: "He's the hero Rome needed"

And for all you Spring Breakers remember: 

"That 70's Show"

You see, I was going to go to Colorado for spring break but with the new laws passed and everything I was afraid people were going to judge me. So instead I'm playing it safe and hanging out with the family. I know, I'm a little angel.

Have a blessed weekend and spring break everybody!