Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ok, now Beiber has finally made parents mad...

Nevermind the quasi-squicky love affair with Selena Gomez when he was a minor and she a legal adult. Nevermind the haircut that every boy had to have to get a girl's attention, preferably an age appropriate girl. Nevermind even the pregnancy accusation.

Justin Beiber...doesn't...believe...in...Santa. Never did. He's done it now.

My mom always told me there wasn't a Santa," Bieber says in a new interview with AOL Music. "This was her logic: She thought if I grew up knowing about Santa then finding out he wasn't real, that it would be like she was lying to me. And then when she told me about God, I maybe wouldn't believe her."
Applauding his mom, Pattie Mallette, and her decision to be "straight-up and honest with me all the time," Bieber insists he kept the holiday spirit alive for his childhood pals. "I didn't tell my friends or ruin it for anyone -- I was a good kid!" he tells AOL.
Unbelieberbeiber
 Hrmph...My mom told me there was a Santa and I went along with it. Now I don't believe in Santa. The story goes that if you're good, Santa will give you some swag. If you're bad, you get nothing. Well, when I was a kid, the bad kids got racing cars, dirt bikes, bb guns and dogs from Santa. I got cool stuff too but never a motorcycle. Santa gives bad kids great stuff.
So I don't believe a word of it.
God, on the other hand, gives us what we ask for.
Maybe I shouldn't be so comfortable with that....