Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Camper!

As many of you know I will be serving 6 weeks as a summer missionary at Life Teen's Camp Covecrest in Tiger, Georgia. For more information about it you can go to my previous blog post here. (Although I've met my goal, feel free to keep donating it goes to the many more expenses of camp not included in my goal)

That means I wont be able to post for 6 weeks. I know...devastating blow to the success of this blog. Brad Fr Joe is just going to have to make it without me.

But hopefully I'll have much to write about after camp and not even just ridiculous camp stories but I am looking forward to the much needed break from the crazy world and the opportunity for some deep spiritual growth.

So please keep me, my fellow missionaries and the teens we will be serving in your prayers throughout these next 6 weeks. That would be much appreciated and I too will keep all of y'all in my prayers.

Thank you for following this blog and I'll see y'all on the flip!