Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

"This is what a man looks like."

From Creative Minority Report, I pass along a clip from Piers Morgan's recent interview with Mark Wahlberg.

Today I learned that Mark Wahlberg is humbly and unapologetically devoted to his family and to his Catholic faith. A good man.

Responding to Morgan's questioning, Wahlberg admitted that he visits his church every day to attend Mass and/or pray. What does he pray for?

"I pray to be a good servant to God, a father, a husband, a son, a friend, brother and uncle, a good neighbor, a good leader to those that look up to me and a good follower to those that are serving God and doing the right thing and people that I can look up to and, you know, try to emulate," said Wahlberg.

Well said. As CMR puts it, "This is what a man looks like."