Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fight (for a thousand souls) Club

I am really excited (seriously, not just in a priest saying something to say it way) about getting a study group of guys together to talk about vocations. I talk about a lot of things in my field: the resurrection, the Eucharist, saints, life issues, Batman, all sorts of things but rarely do I just talk and discuss the nature of the vocation to the priesthood. It truly is a wonderful and rare blessing and I'm happy to have been called. And I don't think I'm alone.
What a title! Can't ignore that!

So guys...

If you are interested in A STUDY GROUP (not really in right now going to seminary and becoming all holy and celibate just yet) but  A STUDY GROUP ALONE...then email me. I won't make a big deal or put your face on a poster. I'll just order you a book. No charge.



Email me and we'll get something started. Soon.