Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Veritas Retreat: Sign up... like, now!



The VERITAS RETREAT is next weekend (Oct. 7-9, 2011) at Camp Hopewell, just outside of Oxford, and I'm really looking forward to it! Spaces are limited! If you haven't yet signed up, print out one of the forms (found here) and get it turned in to me (Brad) no later than this Sunday. I'll bring some retreat forms to the Masses on Sunday, too, in case you want to fill one out "on the spot."

The cost of the retreat is $40.00 per person (which includes lodging on Friday and Saturday nights, three meals on Saturday and - of course - a snazzy t-shirt). Scholarships are available for those who need them.

This retreat will be unlike any retreat you've participated in before. I can't give you all the details but I promise you will want to go.