Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

For your Friday...

Sorry for the sparse posting this week - I assure all of you that we'll make up for it next week. In the meantime, here is a video that has been making the rounds for a few days now. Not exactly appropriate for Lent but the people on this video are Baptist, so I give them a by there.

But look, ummmm, don't take this the wrong way, but I really don't know what to say about this other than that dancing is a gift that very few people have soooo, statiscally speaking, there can be very few decent dancers out of the 2,000 or so church members I'm told participated in the making of this video. I think the evidence of the accuracy of this statistic is quite evident in the video itself.

And the purpose of making this video? That's the real mystery to me because, once again, I can't really say that I get it or that it does much for me, spiritually speaking. Hey, I know that some might find this inspiring, but, honestly, not me. But, whatever floats your boat...

Enjoy... or whatever.